While watching Top Gun today I realised that there are some great lessons to be learnt that can be applied to our everyday lives, so with out further delay I present my 5 lessons from Top Gun.
5. Singing “You’ve lost that lovin’ feeling” will get the girl…
4. Pilots in the navy spend 20% of their time flying (working), 10% of their time drinking, 10% of their time singing, 10% sleeping and 50% of their time with no shirts on posing and pouting at one another. We should distribute our time similarly.
3. If they’re getting close, you’re getting a hard on.
2. Its okay to gloat… Fly by’s make you look like a fucking legend.
1. Everyone needs a wingman!